Wednesday, September 29, 2010

= Du.Lan =

Today i heard my friend nicholas say,
about roti tissue,
feel like trying then,
just now about 12am like that
i asked my roommate accompany me
go nearby mamak makan

then fucking met his gang of friend again
fucking my roommate wanna sit with them again
already happen few times before
sit there like sohai and dont talk to anyone cause i dont even know them

well happen today again
but this time different abit
i dont act anymore
i directly show on my face that im not happy with it
and i dont even say a word for the whole hour

come on
common sense la
if i ask you to sit with gang of strangers 
you will feel comfortable?
you will feel like eating?
still always say you damn sing muk?
think har la

i ordered sirap ice
just sirap ice
till the end
i paid
that all
i walked away
i dont even fucking care to say bye bye
i just walked away

screw you all,
screw you chip

3 comments: