Tuesday, October 5, 2010

= Im Stupid =

Today went badminton with my classmates , Not really playing well,
I can only win when my friend name Sara with me -___-
Not really ada ohm today i guess.

Suddenly halfway playing,
A girl caught my attention ,
Really wish to know her,
Some more give Sara and my friend Sum and gang of friend force,
I approach her,
And talk to her.


Cannot really remember everything, i brieflly say abit lar

Hello , hi
May i know you?
(well actually some in chinese, i make it easy i translate to english lar)
I saw ur do gym upstair and i wish to be friend with you *shy*
She also just smile.

Then i asked her,
what she studying,
how long she need to study,
then she ask me back,
what i studying,
when intake,
and she tell me she already studying 1 year plus already,

mean 1991 .
and she tell me
she will do gym every tuesday
well,
the most important moment,

i am so freaking nervous,
in my brain,
so many thing that i should ask,
i forgot to ask

i forgot to tell her my name
i forgot to ask her her name
i forgot to ask her facebook

what i asked?
erm, may i have your number?

fuck lar, retard also know she wont give me so easy la

she say,
sorry ar, i cannot give you wor
*die*

after reject me,
she still standing there you know,
wtf i go inside myself and leaving her,
i no balls at all

i finished badminton at 6pm,
me and my gang of friend
stand outside the sport complex door
untill 6.30 + waiting her
i just wish to say sorry for frightening her,
and asked her name of course
but she never appear

end up with tossing coin
i lose, i go up to gym there,
once i open the door,
i saw her ngam ngam walk up to another stair and going up,
just if i get there earlier 1 minute,
just 1 minute

Im stupid , im idiot
i no balls.




















yellow shirt .

5 comments:

  1. you hav potential to be a 偷窥狂~curi tangkap gambar...><

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha 偷窥狂 pulak!
    next time will meet her if you yunan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aihh..i dont even know her name , my last chance, she told me she will go for gym every tuesday =)

    ReplyDelete