Monday, September 20, 2010

= Mid Night =

Tik tok tik tok ;
Already 12.20am.
But im still awake .

Feel that im so useless,
I already borrow some Physics book from libry,
maybe can improve my Physic by reading it,
hold the book,
not enough 1 hour,
already sleepy
and dont feel like wanna study

Brain seems empty,
nothing can fit inside.

Then what i did ?
Online, facebook , msn,
i feel guilty.
uhh..
i need some kick
just like namewee say
kick lai ; kick ! kick lai ! 


















Can somebody just scold me now? 
i feel like dying now.Thanks

My result in exam,
still cannot satisfy me.
ignore those who copy in exam.

Fuck of noobs !! copy lanjiao ?! sucks banana la !

Physic..
duno wat the hell happen to me,
eye sapu kaya?
area of piston ; wat the fuck will be square?
i see the radius then subsitute and do
10 marks gone
 I WRONG THE EASIEST QUESTION? FUCK ! 

whole DK only got 1 person got an A
and if i din wrong tat question i manage to get 78 ! o0o !

chemistry,
another
i also duno wat mark shud i get le..
another subject careless like shit

computing,
cannot score A,

fuck !

maths..

paper haven give us back yet..

but my maths tutorial teacher tell me

got alot of ppl copy,

im the one sitting alone in the exam tat time

those ppl hu never study and copy get higher mark than me

i really give up le.

life is so unfair

i swear i never copy anyone answer before

i swear .

= life's sucks =

2 comments:

  1. You know in the end those copy-miao wont have good ending one. eh hehehehe.

    Life is good! Smileee!

    Ya you really can score one who study well, remind yourself of your spm, u can actually get full a's also one isn't it?

    Now a level is a totally different thing, dun be a loser like me or I will make you ,
    "suck banana"
    Lol. :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. MH ngorr hou xiong hung you now =X
    good dou boom ar u ...

    ReplyDelete