Friday, November 12, 2010

= AfTer Exam =

Eh chatting with my sister remind me bout my blog ,
lols,
suddenly only remember i got so many thing to write,
so many thing i can post,
so many photo in my phone waiting me to upload .
=D
chill chill one by one !

Start from the earliest part ! the dying part !
My exam.

My final only 3 days,
start with general paper with pure maths,
which is still okay for me to study that night.

Followed by the second day,
the worst day in my life,
physic , computing , and applied maths 3 subject 1 shot.
even in SPM i never study untill 4am plus.
tension like shyt that night.

then the last day is only chemistry,
chemistry actually is the subject i revised the most,
at home,
libry,
in hall,
but when i took the paper,
i was like never study chemistry before.
it was freaking hard ,

well, 28marks
scholar gone !

i guess the money tarc saved,
can buy new bus eh?
or aeroplane i guess? Lols

overall, i result consider still ok lar,

gp - going to drop one, as long as dont fail , i dont give a damn
i got 52, lols

physic - my class only 6 pass i guess, heard plenty of people fail also,
it is hard but for sure not like chemi,
well i survived , 48
quite happy lecturer mentioned my name in the hall cause im the only one
getting the highest mark question full mark correct =)

computing - need to say thankiu to mr.chik my computing lecturer,
he is the one giving us some tips for computing paper =)
survivied , 94

maths - pure maths is like shyt
i admit i cannot do some question ,
and i deserve to get that mark, i saw my class mate all getting
40+ or 30 smth, and i only manage to get 30 ,
the question i leave blank already 15 mark ,
dont blame, im the noob.
30/50 only.

still waiting for applied maths.
bless me

exam time .



botak soonnn

next case ~!
my friend ashveen birthday ,
going out with him to changkat sutra pub .
well im totally shock when his friend brought 1 chivas
summore shock when heard the price ,
ahem : 30 bucks each please
starting our journey ! 7.46pm
leaving for changkat !






inside deco not bad arrr LOL







reach Mist club =D , 11.00 smth only
club still empty that time, we're just quite early there.







 leaving ! 12.51 !
cz friday class start at 8am ! we're good boy !!
but the sad things is ~ the hot chicks just arrived when we leaving
WTF !







short vid in the club , still erly , took it while 11 smtg like that =)
So thats it ! =)
happy holiday !

2 comments: